Mitas High Capacity Municipal Tyre (HCM)
Mitas High Capacity Municipal Tyre (HCM) | Universal quiet running tyre for all terrains and applications
- Low noise emission and vibration, thanks to different length of pitches and their alignment along circumference.
- Exceptional traction characteristics due to more edges on the lugs.
- Different lugs width in shoulder for better traction in deeper terrain.
- Excellent self-cleaning and very good steering characteristics.
- Particularly suitable for municipal and road maintenance tractors and equipment. Designed for all-season use.
Municipal tyres – reduction of noise emission
- The same length of pitches – spectrum comprises periodic lines with high amplitude (all noise concentrated into multiple repeated basic frequency – formation of disturbing noise).
- Different length of pitches and their alignment gives a spectrum with low amplitude – noise is divided into whole frequency range – reduction of disturbing noise.
Vredestein V20 Tyre
Vredestein V20 Tyre | The strong, manoeuvrable wheelbarrow tyre
The V20 ensures maximum manoeuvrability for wheelbarrows, modern pedal scooters and the like. Its good self-cleaning properties and sturdy carcass also make the tyre a superb option as a support wheel for various agricultural machinery. On planting machinery and seed drills the V20 can also be used as a press wheel.
Vredestein V25 Tyre
Vredestein V25 Tyre | For pedal-carts and robust wheelbarrows
The V25 easily copes with peak loads when negotiating kerbs or other obstacles. It is the ideal tyre for heavy wheelbarrows used in the construction industry and other similar commercial applications. Pedal-kart enthusiasts will also see the V25 as a modern tyre that can withstand the toughest conditions.
Vredestein V40 Tyre
Vredestein V40 Tyre | For pedal-carts and robust wheelbarrows
Thanks to its stability and long lifespan, the V40 is a very popular tyre for internal transport equipment. The 6 and 8 ply rating carcass construction, together with its sophisticated combination of an open shoulder and centre line-tread pattern, guarantee a low rolling resistance, a high load capacity and enhanced comfort.
Vredestein V52 Tyre
Vredestein V52 Tyre | For mobile homes and specialised agricultural machinery
When manoeuvring with dedicated agricultural machines such as potato crate conveyers, a sturdy grip and sound rolling performance are important. The loads are heavy, as frequently are the ground conditions. The V52 meets all such demands thanks to its special tread.
Vredestein V76 Tyre
Vredestein V76 Tyre | For manoeuvrable internal transport
This tyre provides stability for internal transport equipment such as hand trucks. With its balanced tread, the V76 also guarantees operational safety for cleaning machines and snow and leaf blowers. In short, this is the ergonomic solution for all such small equipment.