Mitas High Capacity Municipal Tyre (HCM) | Universal quiet running tyre for all terrains and applications
- Low noise emission and vibration, thanks to different length of pitches and their alignment along circumference.
- Exceptional traction characteristics due to more edges on the lugs.
- Different lugs width in shoulder for better traction in deeper terrain.
- Excellent self-cleaning and very good steering characteristics.
- Particularly suitable for municipal and road maintenance tractors and equipment. Designed for all-season use.
Municipal tyres – reduction of noise emission
- The same length of pitches – spectrum comprises periodic lines with high amplitude (all noise concentrated into multiple repeated basic frequency – formation of disturbing noise).
- Different length of pitches and their alignment gives a spectrum with low amplitude – noise is divided into whole frequency range – reduction of disturbing noise.
For more information on the Mitas High Capacity Municipal Tyre, click here to visit the Mitas website.