A forestry machine traction tire with a strong traction bar and excellent grip. Well-cleaning, open-centre tread design. Durable special rubber compound and efficient steel fortification.
- Tires for log skidders, wide tread with high traction lugs
- Special cut and crack resistant compound
- Steel fortification against punctures
- The tire carcass is protected by steel fortification (SF).
- Multiple ply cords are laid at alternate angles substantially less than 90° to the centerline of the tread.