Driving comfort and absolute traction
The first and only functional radial forestry tire in the market for professional use. Nokian Forest Rider wins users over with its unique properties.
- Large contact patch providing excellent traction.
- Low ground pressure reducing stress to the terrain.
- Radial construction giving driving comfort and minimising tire vibrations considerably.
- Puncture protection from steel belt and patented sidewall protectors.
- Sturdy sidewall construction giving superb operational stability.
- Low rolling resistance reducing fuel consumption.
- Works better with tracks compared with conventional diagonal forestry tires.
- The tire carcass is stabilized by an inextensible circumferential belt (SB = steel belt).
- Sidewall puncture protector.
- The ply cords are laid substantially at 90° to the centerline of the tread.