Vredestein A.W. Tyre | The tyre for grassland / arable machines
Manure spreaders, self-loading trailers, balers, disc harrows and transport equipment keep moving under all conditions due to the widely praised Vredestein A.W. A popular tread, with a sophisticated tyre construction, it ensures good stability in all conditions. Thanks to its special carcass construction the A.W. Special offers further resistance to damage from impact.
Features & Benefits of the Vredestein A.W. Tyre
- Strong flexible nylon carcass
- Large contact surface Specially designed tread
- Number of sizes available in ”Special” carcass construction with protective layer
- High load capacity at low tyre pressure
- Reduced damage to the soil structure
- Prevents damaging the grass -Good sideways stability
- Extra resistance to punctures (to avoid down-time)
For more information on the Vredestein A.W. tyre, visit the Vredestein website.