Tyres for agricultural, industrial & leisure vehicles
We are a tyre supplier and wheel assemblies company based in Baildon. You will find us right next to Baildon Railway Station, off Roundwood Road.
Rolling for 90 years, The British Rubber Co is a family run business offering services nationally and internationally.
- Free Quotations – Call us for an instant no obligation quote or call into our depot for a quote or advice.
- Competitive Pricing – We won’t be beaten on price – call us for a quote.
- Professional & Experienced – Rolling for 90 years in experience, tyres and fitting.
- Recommendations – Our reputation for great service has largely been based on recommendation.
- Friendly and Honest – We have gained trust from both commercial and domestic clients.
Tyres for All Agricultural & Industrial Vehicles
Our range of tractor tyres and other tyres for agricultural use cannot be beaten. As one of the longest serving suppliers in the UK, we can source just about ANY type of agricultural tyre, whether modern or vintage. If you can’t find what you’re looking for online, simply get in touch with us and we can more than likely find it for you.
As well as modern ‘working’ tractor tyres, we offer a huge range of vintage tractor tyres. In fact, we are the sole distributor of Goodyear vintage tractor tyres in the UK.
Mitas TI-22 Tyre
Mitas TI-22 Tyre – Universal Radial Tyres for Industrial and Agricultural Application
- Good traction and effective self-cleaning properties
- Excellent durability
- Suitable for backhoe loaders, wheeled loaders, telescopic handlers and similar vehicles for light service
- Also suitable for agricultural application
Goodyear Optitrac Vintage Tyre
About the Goodyear Optitrac Vintage Tyre
- Self-cleaning tread action promoted by 45 degree tread lug angles
- Up to 25% deeper than conventional R-1 tires
- For applications in heavy, wet soil conditions
- New lug and carcass shape for better durability and ride
Cultor RD 01 Tyre
Cultor RD 01 Tyre – all-round standard tyres for a wide range of applications
Cultor RD 01 Tyre Features & Benefits:
- All-round standard tyres for a wide range of applications
- Balanced combination of features for various agricultural applications
- Very good grip and traction with much less slip
- Long service life thanks to the wear-resistant tread compound
- Large ground contact patch and lower operating pressure for less soil compaction
Mitas NB60 Truck Tyre
- Summer rib tread pattern, suitable for common service on roads.
- Excellent precision of stearing, low traffic noise.
Goodyear Traction Sure Grip Vintage Tractor Tyre
About the Goodyear Traction Sure Grip Vintage Tractor Tyre
Goodyear’s original and highly collectable farm tyre, the 12.4/11-28 Traction Sure Grip, is made in Turkey, at the Goodyear factory where it was first produced. It has taken us four years to get them back in production, and only a limited quantity are made.
Mitas AC 65 Tyre
Mitas AC 65 Tyre | Versatile wide tyre that delivers efficiency in field applications and in transport
- Extremely economical thanks to very good traction and low-wear tread compound.
- Very high load-carrying capacity through large volume of air.
- Very gentle ground handling thanks to a very large contact patch and exceptional load-carrying capacities.
- Greater operator comfort at road speeds as high as 65 km/h.
- The very large contact patch permits high traction and gentle ground handling, even with heavy equipment.
Trelleborg TM900 High Power Tyre
Trelleborg TM900 High Power Tyre is specially developed to be fitted on high powered tractors with a high load capacity requirement able to transfer to the ground high torque.
Due to its dimensional characteristics and its optimised radial structure, it is able to transfer to the ground the high torque of the biggest agricultural vehicles, generating a great traction on all kind of soils.
TM900 High Power assures outstanding road performances in terms of comfort and safety.
Ploughing tests show that Trelleborg tyres, in equal conditions and sizes, perform better than competitors both in terms of slippage and working time per hectare.
- Developed to be fitted on high powered tractors with an high load capacity requirement
- Able to transfer to the ground the high torque of the biggest agricultural vehicles
- Great traction on all kind of soils
Vredestein A.W. Tyre
Vredestein A.W. Tyre | The tyre for grassland / arable machines
Manure spreaders, self-loading trailers, balers, disc harrows and transport equipment keep moving under all conditions due to the widely praised Vredestein A.W. A popular tread, with a sophisticated tyre construction, it ensures good stability in all conditions. Thanks to its special carcass construction the A.W. Special offers further resistance to damage from impact.
The British Rubber Co for Any Type of Tyre
We can provide tyres for all types of vehicles – cars, 4x4s, vans, tractors, trailers and caravans. Choose from a huge selection of tyres in stock – Goodyear, Trelleborg, Vredestein, Mitas, Firestone, Continental and many more. Our prices are competitive and you won’t be disappointed with the excellent service we offer.
A Quality Service with National & International Distribution
Wherever you are we can make sure you get the right tyre for your vehicle at the right price. We distribute tyres to all parts of the UK and rest of the world and have a daily despatch service so you get your tyres when you need them. Try out our call-out service including tractor laser wheel alignment available Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
The British Rubber Co,
The Old Station, Station Road
Telephone: 01274 585427
Fax: 01274 532816
We are available to take your enquiries at any time of the week, even though our working hours are from 08:00 to 17:00 on week days.
Email enquiries are replied to within 2-3 hours, apart from late night emails, but if you have a very urgent request then it is worth giving us a call.
Find us next to Baildon Railway Station, off Roundwood Road.